Monday, August 27, 2012

Bonny


Hi! I'm Bonny.. I was recently seized by authorities and brought to Brooks Animal Protection Society. I am a very sweet, cuddly girl. I am only four months old.
The girls noticed that I was not feeling well at all the day I was going to be released to my owner and took me to the vet where it was confirmed that I have Parvo.

BAPS called my 'mom' to tell her about the parvo. She knew I was at the vet and she was supposed to call them. The vet and I waited allll day and she wouldn't call or answer her phone. I was abandoned because I'm sick! The BAPS girls even told my mom she could surrender me so they could start treatment on me :(

Luckily the girls at BAPS are trying to fund raise to save my life now that I am officially a BAPS dog! They need $1200.. Yikes! I thought I would ask around and see if they can get some help with the bill. To donate you can use paypal (http://www.bapsociety.com/Donations.html ), mail (Box 86, Brooks, AB, T1R 1B2 ) or make a donation in person ( 415 1st Avenue East, Brooks, AB). Thank you for helping to save my life! - Bonny

We raised the money for the surgery! 

No comments:

Post a Comment