Friday, June 15, 2012

Hi, I'm Alice! I was surrendered five months ago with my two babies. I was just diagnosed with Diabetes and need insulin and all these tests! The girls at the shelter (Brooks Animal Protection Society)have been taking real good care of me but the vet bill is rising! I really want to help out and raise some money to help them with my continued care. You can make donations online (http://www.bapsociety.com/Donations.html), in person, or mail them in! I am also looking for the purrfect adoptive home that doesn't mind a girl who needs a little extra loving (not to mention doesn't mind giving injections!) For more information on adding me to your family, or donating, please call or email BAPS at (403)362-4323 / info@bapsociety.com . Thank you for helping a gal out!

No comments:

Post a Comment