Thursday, April 5, 2012

Gertie


I'm Gertie. I'm a little old Bull Terrier. I snore and snort. I fart. I hate cats. I have lumps and bumps all over my little body. I have arthritis and I can't really hear that well any more. Now that that's out of the way.. I am full of love, I love to snuggle and I want to be near you. I love laying in the sun. I want to be your shadow and I promise to love you all that I can. I have had a very rough life and the vets say I likely won't have much time left to be with my new family but I would really love to find someone to spend the rest of my time with. Do you think you could be the one? I am looking for a forever foster home or a very SPECIAL adoptive home. For more info, please contact baps at 403-362-4323 or info@bapsociety.com

2 comments:

  1. She is so cute. We have a bull terrier at work, and if she is ANYTHING like him, she'll keep someone very entertained with her goofy, fun loving personality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is the goofiest, silliest dog I have ever met. And I've met a lot of dogs!

    ReplyDelete